Hello and thanks for showing interest in my skills!
As I know that most of you will be in a hurry checking out my actual skills, I will give you the short version of my story:
- My first programming language was “Basic” under DOS. I’ve made an airplane simulator game when I was 11.
- Even though I am more focused on web programing now, I started as a Web and 3D designer when I was 16.
- I love what I do. Even after I graduated with Masters Degree as a Mechanical Engineer with honors, I still continued working as Web Designer and Developer, because this is what I enjoy doing.
- I have hands-on experience with all of the website creation processes starting from setting up the server, database and version controll system, trough planning, designing, programming and deploying the actual website.
- I am knowledgeable of most of the software development methodologies, and I do use the agile development approach whenever I have the chance to apply it in a project.
- I enjoy working in a team. That gives me the opportunity to share ideas and learn new techniques all the time, and I believe that this is the corner stone of the good programming.
- My vast and diversified experience allows me to learn everything quickly, and to adapt to the changing environment effectively. I am determined and reliable, and that gives me a great leverage for setting deadlines.
- I am a software engineer who is a polyglot in both software and human languages, which allows me to be versatile in my communication and approach.